RESPECT FOR THE PRIVACY AND RIGHTS ON THIS WEBSITE
On this website personal data of users is well respected and taken care. Users can be assured that their rights are well guaranteed.
Ibaizabal Tankers S.L. applies the following principles regarding your privacy:
- Ibaizabal Tankers will never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- Ibaizabal Tankers will never share our user personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or if we have your express permission.
Ibaizabal Tankers S.L. has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, from Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
PRINCIPLES APPLIED TO USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
In the processing of user’s personal data, following principles will be applied, in compliance with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: Ibaizabal Tankers will always require users consent for the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes, of which users will be informed in full with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: Ibaizabal Tankers will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which are required, and these will be the minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the period of service: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose, informing users of the corresponding retention period, in the case of subscriptions, lists will be periodically reviewed and those inactive records for a considerable time will be deleted.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Users data will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and ensure confidentiality. User should know that all necessary precautions will be taken to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
HOW PERSONAL DATA IS OBTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE
The personal data processed at Ibaizabal Tankers S.L. comes from:
WHAT ARE USER’S RIGHTS WHEN FOR THE PROVIDED DATA?
Any user of Ibaizabal Tankers S.L. has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Ibaizabal Tankers S.L. its processing user’s personal data, or not.
Interested parties have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the requester.
- Request rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
- Request data portability.
The interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data, Ibaizabal Tankers S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claimsis. Users may also request the portability of their data.
Users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation and other rights of the regulation, after accreditation of their identity, in Ibaizabal Management Services, with headquarters in Muelle Tomás Olabarri, 4-5º Getxo (Bizkaia) and in the email: email@example.com
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, incase, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them violates the Regulations.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE IS PERSONAL DATA BEING PROCESSED?
In Ibaizabal Tankers S.L. there are different systems for capturing personal information and process of the information provided by interested persons for the following purpose by capture system (forms):
1.- E-mail: As an example the following personal data: name, email, telephone, subject, message, ; to be able to respond to the requirements of Ibaizabal Tankers S.L. users. For example, data may be used to respond to users request and respond to any questions, complaints, comments or concerns users may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of users personal data, information regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries users may have. Ibaizabal Tankers inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Ibaizabal Tankers S.L. within the EU.
There are other purposes for which personal data is processed:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Ibaizabal Tankers S.L. may have a social media presence. The processing of the data carried out by the people who have been followers on the social networks of the official pages of Ibaizabal Tankers S.L. will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is applicable in each case and previously accepted by the user of Ibaizabal Tankers S.L.. It will process users data in order to correctly manage users presence on the social network, informing users of activities, products or services of Ibaizabal Tankers S.L.. As well as any other purpose that social media regulations allow. Under no circumstances social media follower profiles will be used to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on European Data Protection (GDPR) 2016/679, Ibaizabal Tankers S.L. with address at Muelle Tomás Olabarri 4, 5º Las Arenas, Vizcaya, will be responsible for the processing of the data corresponding to websiste Users.
Ibaizabal Tankers S.L. may transfer users personal data that can identify the user, to interested third parties, members of its business group, something that users expressly consent, under the legal basis of consent. In some cases, collaborations may be made with other companies, companies or individual professionals, which do not belong to the business group; in such cases, consent will be required to users informing about the identity of the collaborating entity and the purpose of the collaboration. This collaboration will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF USER’S DATA
The legal basis for the processing of user’s data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data being processed are:
- Non-sensitive identifying data.
Specially protected categories of data are not processed.
HOW LONG USER’S DATA WILL BE KEPT?
Personal data will be kept according to the following criteria:
- Until it is requested to be deleted by the interested party
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the actividad, Ibaizabal Tankers S.L., shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
The data will be communicated to the following companies to provide services strictly necessary for the development of their activity, Ibaizabal Tankers S.L. shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
ACENS TECHNOLOGIES, S.L.U., C/ San Rafael 14, 28108, Alcobendas (Madrid)
DATA SECRECY AND SECURITY
Ibaizabal Tankers S.L. undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality, and to the use thereof in accordance with the designated purpose, as well as to comply with their obligation toburn them and adapt all measures to preventalteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations.
Ibaizabal Tankers S.L. cannot guarantee the absolute inexpugnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
DATA ACCURACY AND VERACITY
Users will be solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data sent to Ibaizabal Tankers s.l. exonerating Ibaizabal Tankers s.l. (www.ibaizabaltankers.com) from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data facilitigated, and undertake to keep them duly updated. Users agree to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
Ibaizabal Tankers s.l. reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Ibaizabal Tankers s.l. announceson this page the changes made reasonably in advance of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, Ibaizabal Tankers s.l. does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails electronically that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Ibaizabal Tankers s.l. undertakes not to send commercial carácter communications without properly identifying them.
DOUBTS OR INQUIRIES ABOUT THIS POLICY OR USERS RIGHTS
If users may have any questions or comments about this policy, or users may have any concerns about how any provided information has been handled, users can contact by mail at the address provided in this Policy, or in the email: firstname.lastname@example.org